Patriots Circle Membership
Thank you for joining us for another year in the Patriots Circle. Your continued generosity ensures ongoing and innovative educational programming for visitors, students, and teachers throughout the country and internationally. Premier benefits that apply to all levels of renewing Patriots Circle Members:
Please see current Membership benefit changes due to COVID-19 Museum regulations.
- Unlimited admission to the Museum, Beyond All Boundaries and Final Mission: USS Tang Submarine Experience for Member and immediate family members (limit of six persons total per visit) for one year
- Member name and honoree(s) digital recognition on the Patriots Circle Donor Wall in the Louisiana Memorial Pavilion (e)
- Member name and honoree(s) permanent digital recognition on the Honor Roll of Charter Members in the Louisiana Memorial Pavilion and on the Museum’s website
- Member name and honoree(s) printed recognition in The National WWII Museum’s Annual Report (e)
- Commemorative certificate recognizing Member and honoree(s)
- Complimentary subscription to Membership newsletters and Dispatch, the Museum’s monthly e-Newsletter
- Ten percent discount to the Museum Store (on-site and online)
- Member discounts available for the Museum’s programs and events including: Curators’ Collection Behind the Lines, Campaigns of Courage, Into the Vault, Coffee with a Curator, Early Access Tours, PT-305 rides and tours, Museum Travel programs, BB’s Stage Door Canteen shows, American Spirit Awards, and other opportunities as published (c)
- Invitations to Patriots Circle events, Museum programs and private viewing opportunities
- Advance email notice of exhibits, events, programs, and Museum Travel opportunities
- Complimentary use of the Louis Armstrong Room in The American Sector Restaurant & Bar (b)
- Complimentary use of Sainte-Mère-Église Private Dining Room at The Higgins Hotel & Conference Center (f)
- Patriots Circle VIP check in at The Higgins Hotel & Conference Center (c)
- Year-round personalized service from Patriots Circle staff
Having trouble with this form? You can make your donation over the phone by calling 504-528-1944 x 305.
Field Is Required
Select your membership level.
Benefits apply ONLY to active Patriots Circle Members. Patriots Circle benefits are not transferable. Patriots Circle Membership Card must be presented at TICKETING DESK for admission.
a. Complimentary volunteer docent tours based on availability. Tours must be requested 14 days prior to arrival. Blackout dates apply from December 26 through January 2, and the week of the Museum’s annual American Spirit Awards. Additional blackout dates for docent tours may apply throughout the year. Limited to six persons per docent tour per visit.
b. Use of private dining room in The American Sector Restaurant & Bar based on availability. No outside food or beverages. Order from The American Sector Restaurant & Bar menu or catering through Centerplate. Minimum of six and maximum of 26 guests per booking. Service charge of 22 percent added to ticket.
c. Based on availability. Patriots Circle Members only. Not transferable.
d. Patriots Circle Member must be a registered guest at The Higgins Hotel & Conference Center. Not transferable.
e. Patriots Circle Donor recognition updated once annually and reflects gift level from previous fiscal year (July 1 through June 30).
f. Use of private dining room at The Higgins Hotel & Conference Center based on availability. No outside food or beverages. Order from The Higgins Hotel & Conference Center menu. Minimum of six and maximum of 20 guests per booking. Service charge of 22 percent added to ticket.
Credit Card Information: