Join or Renew as a Member of the Friends of LPA!
The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts, Dorothy and Lewis B. Cullman Center (LPA) captures today’s great productions so that we can bring them to life for tomorrow’s artists and scholars. Your membership will help ensure that the performing arts live forever!
Plus, Friends of the Library for the Performing Arts receive special benefits ranging from members-only exhibition previews to behind-the-scenes tours.
Already a member? Click here.
Field Is Required
Select gift amount
- Invitations to members-only LPA exhibition previews
- LPA’s quarterly e-newsletter
- 20% discount at the LPA cafe
- 10% discount at The Library Shop (Fifth Avenue and 42nd Street) and online
- Personalized membership card
All Friend benefits, plus:
- Invitations to attend select exhibition opening receptions and additional events at LPA
All Designers Circle benefits, plus:
- Invitation for you and a guest to attend two annual receptions at LPA
All Directors Circle benefits, plus:
- Reserved seating for two at select LPA concerts or public programs
All Producers Circle benefits, plus:
- Ability to gift one Friend level membership
- Acknowledgment of your support in the Library's annual report and season's event brochure
- Invitation for you and a guest to attend "Cocktails with a Curator," a backstage look at LPA's collections
All Angels Circle benefits, plus:
- Private behind-the-scenes tour of an LPA exhibition or division of your choice for you and three guests
All Benefactors Circle benefits, plus:
- Invitation to an annual luncheon with the Executive Director and an Artist for LPA
All Stars Circle benefits, plus:
- Two complimentary tickets to a critically acclaimed New York City concert, theatrical or dance production with the Executive Director
By choosing to not receive benefits with your membership, your gift is fully tax deductible and you will not receive a member card, invitations to events, e-updates, or be eligible for member discounts.
You'll receive email updates related to the Library. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Credit Card Information: