Honor and Memorial Gifts
A gift made in one's name in support of the Library for the Performing Arts is a meaningful way to mark a special occasion or to honor or remember a beloved family member, respected friend, or colleague.
When you make an Honor or Memorial Gift to the Library for the Performing Arts, we'll send your honoree, or his or her family, a handsome card acknowledging your generosity.
Field Is Required
Select gift amount
All Library Associate benefits, plus:
- Year's subscription to the Library's member newsletter/calendar
- Invitations to Friends-only exhibition previews
- Savings on LIVE from the NYPL general admission tickets and subscriptions
All Friend benefits, plus:
- Invitation for two to the Library's annual Holiday Open House in December
- Invitation to attend the annual members VIP reception
- Invitations to a special Lecture-Luncheon series at a nominal fee
All Supporting Friend benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to bring two additional guests to the Holiday Open House
- Behind-the-scenes tour with expert curators of the Library’s collections
All Patron benefits, plus:
- Invitation to a Conservators Forum, featuring noted writers and speakers
All Sustainer benefits, plus:
- Acknowledgment of your support in the Library's Annual Report
You'll receive email updates related to the Library. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Credit Card Information: