Honor and Memorial Gifts
A gift made in one's name in support of the Schomburg Center's efforts to preserve, collect, and share the rich history of people of African descent is always a meaningful way to mark a special occasion, or to honor or remember a beloved family member, respected friend, or colleague.
When you make an Honor or Memorial Gift to Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture we'll send your honoree or their family a handsome card acknowledging your generosity.
Field Is Required
Select gift amount
All Library Associate benefits, plus:
- Year's subscription to the Library's member newsletter/calendar
- Invitations to Friends-only exhibition previews
- Savings on LIVE from the NYPL general admission tickets and subscriptions
All Friend benefits, plus:
- Invitation for two to the Library's annual Holiday Open House in December
- Invitation to attend the annual members VIP reception
- Invitations to a special Lecture-Luncheon series at a nominal fee
All Supporting Friend benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to bring two additional guests to the Holiday Open House
- Behind-the-scenes tour with expert curators of the Library’s collections
All Patron benefits, plus:
- Invitation to a Conservators Forum, featuring noted writers and speakers
All Sustainer benefits, plus:
- Acknowledgment of your support in the Library's Annual Report
You'll receive email updates related to the Library. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Credit Card Information: