Join the Library Family:
Become a Conservator
The Conservators Program is a membership group with the mission of raising critical monies to support the Library’s Annual Fund. In appreciation of a contribution of $1,500 or more, members are offered exclusive benefits, including book previews, tours of the collections, intimate discussions, and larger forums led by some of the world's most prominent authors, academics and intellectuals.
If you have any questions regarding the Conservators membership, or would like to renew over the phone, please call the Conservators office at 212.930.0653.
Want to make a monthly membership gift? Click here.
Already a member? Click here.
Field Is Required
Select gift amount
- Invitations to exclusive Conservators Forums, featuring prominent writers and speakers discussing timely topics
- Behind-the-scenes tours with curators of the Library's collections
- An invitation for four to attend the Holiday Open House party in December
- Invitations to a special Lecture-Luncheon series at a nominal fee
- Invitations to special VIP events and exhibition previews
- 20% savings on LIVE from the NYPL general admission tickets and subscriptions, and exclusive access to pre-sales
- A year’s subscription to the Library’s informative member calendar and newsletter
- 10% discount and preferred shopping times at The Library's Shop with a double discount
- 10% discount at Amy's Bread Cafe at the Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
- Recognition of your support in the Library's Annual Report
All Conservator benefits, plus:
- Invitations to explore the treasures of New York City at NYPL and beyond on unique excursions
All Tilden Conservator benefits, plus:
- Invitations to “Lenox and Astor Reading Groups,” at which distinguished authors discuss their favorite classics in the home of a fellow Library supporter
- Invitations to the Library’s Bernstein Book Award for Excellence in Journalism
All Lenox Conservator benefits, plus:
- Reserved seating at LIVE from the NYPL programs
All Astor Conservator benefits, plus:
- On request, a private tour of special collections and exhibitions tailored to the interest of individual members
By choosing to not receive benefits with your membership, your gift is fully tax deductible and you will not receive a member card, invitations to events, e-updates, or be eligible for member discounts.
You'll receive email updates related to the Library. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Credit Card Information: