It's so easy to host a National Cupcake Day™ Party and
"bake" a difference. You can register for free!
Once registered, you can personalize your Personal
Fundraising Centre and immediately start promoting your event, collecting donations and uploading images of yourself/your team, your pets and your baking
How to Host a Party
- Make a plan of where and when you’d like to have
your Cupcake Day Party, and then get to work inviting your friends and family!
- Remind your friends and family a few days before
your Cupcake Day Party event, and get started on making your cupcakes.
- Be sure to let your friends know on the day of the
best way for them to donate, whether this be online through your fundraising
page or whether you’d rather take cash.
Why Take Part?
- It’s a simple and fun way to raise
funds for your local SPCA or Humane Society and help animals in need.
- You can host an event and show off
your baking AND party planning skills.
- You can raise workplace morale by
hosting your event at work (best coffee break ever!).
- You can enroll your friends in the
fun as novice bakers or world-class eaters.
- It's a wonderful excuse to treat
yourself to delicious cupcakes while raising funds.
Please be sure to consult with your school or other public
institution to ensure you are following any food restrictions or guidelines,
including nut free or healthy school initiatives before planning your Cupcake
Involve Your Workplace
The workplace is the perfect place to throw a National
Cupcake Day Party! Everyone loves a cupcake and Cupcake Day can fit
nicely into a morning or afternoon coffee break (or both if your cupcakes last
National Cupcake Day can be held on any day in December, January or February.
Feel free to make National Cupcake Day a part of your casual Friday or
another workplace celebration. Ask your company if they will match funds
donated by staff. Even if they are unable to, you can still "bake" a
difference for your local Humane Society or SPCA and host a Cupcake Day!
Tips For a Successful National Cupcake Day Party at Work
- Promote through your intranet and
- Plaster your corridors with posters
supplied in your Host Kit or on our downloadable content page.
- On the day, decorate your staff room
with National Cupcake Day items supplied in your Host Kit or on our downloadable content page.
- Host a raffle or auction with prizes
donated by your company.
- Have an old fashioned bake-off based
on taste, creativity and skill.
- Challenge another department or
floor to see who can raise the most donations for the animals. The winner gets bragging rights!
Have different departments hold
National Cupcake Day each week throughout the month of February.