This holiday season, give happy, healthy futures to children and teens with brain tumors.
Your generous donation to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation fuels the most promising research and delivers critical support services to kids and their families:
- $25 can provide a gas card for transportation to a child's treatment
- $50 can send a Starfolio toolkit to assist the family of a newly diagnosed child
- $100 can pay the utility bill of a family in financial crisis due to the cost of treatment
- $250 can help fund Early Career Development grants for promising researchers
- $500 can fuel improvements in the treatment of the deadliest childhood cancer
- $1,000 can provide a college scholarship to a pediatric brain tumor survivor
Donate now and join Charlie, Roger and all our friends at the Imaginary Friend Society in making the future bright for every child facing a brain tumor diagnosis. Or click here to commit to monthly giving and make a difference year-round.
Field Is Required