World Wide Technology (PHX)
We have decided to play a role in helping the patients at Phoenix Children’s Hospital by creating a team for the Phoenix Children’s Hospital 5K fun run. The idea that we can do something for others by staying active is at the heart of Phoenix Children’s Hospital 5K.
We have set fundraising and team member goals and would love to have your support. Help us by donating, or even better, registering for the event and joining our team. Together we can GO THE DISTANCE!
Phoenix Children’s Hospital is Arizona’s only licensed children’s hospital and among the largest in the country. In fact, within five years, one in four Arizona children will have received care from a Phoenix Children’s provider.
- More than 19,000 patient admissions
- More than 86,000 visits to our emergency room
- 2,600 trauma visits (one of the busiest pediatric trauma centers in the nation)
- More than 135,000 unique patients treated
- Perform more than 16,400 surgeries
- Nearly 300,000 outpatient visits