Edward Jones Midwest
Welcome to the Edward Jones Midwest Moving Day Team Page!
In the United States, 50,000-60,000 new cases of Parkinson’s disease (PD) are diagnosed each year, adding to the one million people who currently have PD.
Please consider either joining us on October 16th at Soldier Field in Chicago or donating to help fight the disease.
Your dollars go to help:
- Those newly diagnosed learn about the disease through free programming, information, and 800 help line.
- Programming and information for cartakers
- Research to find therapies and a cure for the disease
- PDGeneration, a DNA mapping program designed to find genes associated with Parkinson's Disease
- Much more
– To donate or visit a team members personal page please select from the ‘Team Roster’ list at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for supporting us and the vital work of the Parkinson’s Foundation.