CruzRosa is a private charity organization that was established in 2004 with a commitment to God, to Mexico and to Mexican women diagnosed with any type of cancer.
It was founded to provide cost-free support primarily to low-income women diagnosed with cancer and to their families, seeking to guide them so that, together, they can find the best solution and a positive outlook on life.
In addition, CruzRosa is dedicated to helping women with cancer appreciate the importance of caring for their health in a way that is responsible and committed to themselves and to their family.
CruzRosa serves women in marginalized areas, where there is a lack of medical services, or where existing services are deficient. These communities have a great need for information about cancer and health in general.
Since 2004, CruzRosa has benefited 219,438 people through 287,963 services.
CruzRosa supports women with cancer through five main programs:
- Shelter: lodging, food and integral care for patients with cancer and their caretakers
- Psychology: individual and group psychological care
- Social Work: guidance concerning the disease and assistance with medication, treatment or studies
- Hospital Units: services provided in shelters replicated in hospitals
- Educational Campaigns: conferences and informational stands on prevention and early detection of cancer
CruzRosa is currently based in Guadalajara and Monterrey.
How You Can Help
Support these efforts by donating below. Donations made to The Resource Foundation are tax deductible to the highest extent allowed by law. To learn more about CruzRosa, A.B.P. and how you can support its work, please call TRF at 212-675-6170.