Founded in 2002, Instituto Votorantim is a registered charitable organization that contributes to the local development of many municipalities in Brazil. They have implemented long standing social programs in the fields of education, income generation and entrepreneurship, capacity building of NGOs, children and youth education and empowerment, and volunteerism. In 2017, the Institute directly benefited more than 800,000 people in 144 cities, most of them in Brazil. Instituto Votorantim has a strong commitment with its local partners such as, non-profits, educational institutions, and Brazil’s local government.
Votorantim Institute focuses its efforts on five programs:
- Partnership for the Enhancement of Education: “Being present makes a difference”, works in social mobilization and management empowerment, with focus on community engagement. The program brings families closer to schools, encouraging and empowering school councils and promoting children’s leadership.
- The Votorantim for Childhood and Adolescence Program: Contributes to the improvement of the quality of life to promote the rights against the violation of children and adolescents.
- Support to Public Administration Program: Empowers the municipal authorities, strengthening their role as agents of local development, and works on Modernization of Administration and Territorial Planning.
- The ReDes Program: Fosters sustainable development by providing technical and financial support to empower inclusive production chains that can generate income, its operations concentrate on towns with low economic indicators and high social vulnerability, and at the end of the project communities are expected to be autonomous and manage the sustainability of their business on their own.
- Empowerment of Organizations Program: Benefits social organizations through training activities and personalized support with management training, financial sustainability to expand their potential impact.
Instituto Votorantim continued work in empowerment quality education and professional qualification depends on the support of generous individuals and businesses. We would like to invite you to take the journey with us, making a tangible difference for the communities and families we serve.
How You Can Help
Support these efforts by donating below. Donations made to The Resource Foundation are tax deductible to the highest extent allowed by law. To learn more about Instituto Votorantim and how you can support its work, please call TRF at 212-675-6170.
Field Is Required
Enter A Gift Amount:
Credit Card Information: