Grupo ACP is a nonprofit civil association with headquarters in Peru that has more than 45 year of experience promoting microenterprise development. Its mission is to promote the development of microentreprenuers and microenterprises on the base of the pyramid, providing access to innovative, efficient and timely products and services.
Grupo ACP defines poverty as a set of exclusions, and its vision is to be the leading Latin American social organization in developing tools for inclusion. To this end, Grupo ACP has created businesses specializing in offering specific tools: microfinance, microinsurance, education and training, communications and markets, among others. These instruments make up a special toolbox to empower people on the base of the socioeconomic pyramid.
To achieve this goal, Grupo ACP has implemented a platform that is present in 10 Latin American countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay. All of these businesses have a triple bottom line objective: social, environmental and financial.
Grupo ACP’s values are:
- Integrity: To act with respect, responsibility, transparency and honesty, prioritizing its values over any individual interest.
- Innovation: To create new ideas, constantly renewing its products, processes and services, and doing things differently to achieve better results through creativity and long-term vision.
- Solidarity: To be an agent of change that seeks to create an inclusive, prosperous society.
- Professionalism: To uphold excellence in everything it does, adding value to transcend the expected objectives.
- Entrepreneurship: To promote a culture of success with proactivity, leadership and bravery.
How You Can Help
Support these efforts by donating below. Donations made to The Resource Foundation are tax deductible to the highest extent allowed by law. To learn more about Grupo ACP and how you can support its work, please call TRF at 212-675-6170.