Established in 1997, the Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center (SARRC) is an internationally recognized nonprofit that conducts innovative research, provides evidence-based practices, disseminates effective training and builds inclusive communities for individuals with autism and their families. SARRC is dedicated to autism research, education, evidence-based treatment, and community outreach. Additionally, SARRC is one of the only autism organizations in the world that provides a lifetime of services for individuals and their families while also conducting cutting edge research.
We provide support through children’s services, teen and adult services, diagnostic services, family and community services, and ongoing research studies.
- Learn More About SARRC: autismcenter.org/about-sarrc
- Discover What We Do: autismcenter.org/discover-what-we-do
- Early Intervention Services: autismcenter.org/getting-started
- Programs For Children: autismcenter.org/childrens-services
- Programs For Teens and Adults: autismcenter.org/transitioning-to-adulthood
- Learn More About Research Studies: autismcenter.org/autism-research