Event Day Details
TEMPE BEACH PARK: 8 A.M.- 12 P.M.
This free, family-friendly event will be held on Sunday, Oct. 24 at Tempe Beach Park: 80 W Rio Salado Pkwy.
Starting at 8 a.m., YES Day teams who fundraised, can check-in, claim their prizes and drop off any donations!
There is no cost to attend.
Below is an at-a-glance overview of YES Day highlights!
- Opening Ceremonies: Kick your morning off with our first-ever YES Day for Autism Pledge starting at 9 a.m. at the main stage!
- Resource Fair: No matter where you are in your journey, visit with nearly (40) diverse autism providers from around the state (view all providers below).
- Sprouts Pumpkin Patch: Pick your free pumpkin and put your creativity to the test at one of our no-carve decorating stations!
- Carnival Zone: An array of arts and crafts, face painting stations, play games and win prizes, visit with the famous balloon twister, and more!
- Special Appearances and Live Entertainment: Get up close and personal with the likes of Spiderman, Elsa, Fiesta Bowl Spirit, watch the ASU Men’s Gymnastics Team in action, and more!
- Eats and Treats: Local food trucks dishing up delicious eats from around the Valley. Lineup coming soon!
Resource Fair Providers: