Event Day Details
Sunday, Oct. 29 Event Highlights
- Resource Fair: Visit and chat with nearly 50 autism providers.
- Live Entertainment & Special Performances: Join celebrity personal trainer Chris Powell at the main stage for a 9 a.m. morning stretch, followed by numerous performances all morning!
- Sprouts Pumpkin Patch: Choose a free pumpkin in the Sprouts Pumpkin Patch and head to our no-carve decorating stations.
- Carnival & Kids’ Zone: Enjoy an array of arts and crafts, face painting stations, carnival games and prizes, team relay races and much more.
- Eats and Treats: Explore local food trucks dishing up delicious eats from around the Valley.
- There will also be a large quiet zone on site for those who need to take breaks.
So…are you in?
It’s easy…just say YES!
Through SARRC’s YES Day for Autism, Arizona will proudly celebrate what’s possible when we work together, share resources, and collaborate effectively to say “yes” for people with autism and their families. And importantly, all dollars raised in Arizona for Arizona.