Who We Are
The Scleroderma Foundation is a federally qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to serving the needs of the scleroderma community. Our primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for our three-fold mission of support, education and research. All donations are qualified charitable donations to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number is 52-1375827. All donations are gratefully accepted.
What is Scleroderma?
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is a chronic connective tissue disease generally classified as one of the autoimmune rheumatic diseases. The word “scleroderma” comes from two Greek words: “sclero” meaning hard, and “derma” meaning skin. Hardening of the skin is one of the most visible manifestations of the disease.
Can’t download It? Have us mail you a copy!
- Conference Videos: "Understanding the Link Between Scleroderma and Cancer"
- 2018 Outstanding Patient Support Award
- PHA on the Road: October 27, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Research & Treatment Centers: University of Cincinnati Medical Center -- CTD-ILD and Scleroderma Clinic
- Online Fundraising Tool
- Reach for the Cure: Fete & Luli
- Winter Voice Published Online Only
- CLINICAL TRIAL PARTICIPATION
- Scleroderma Lung Study III