Your health and the safety of Sunshine families, staff, and supporters is our highest priority. The Sunshine Foundation of Canada has been closely monitoring information on COVID-19 as released by the Public Health Agency of Canada and other local and regional public health authorities.
We are excited to announce that Float for Dreams 2021 is planned for June 13, 2021 as #FloatForDreams on The Grand River in Kitchener, ON! Guaranteed to be a day full of fun. Come float with your household in this outdoor adventure!
Float for Dreams is Sunshine’s signature fundraiser and while this year might look different, we’re dipping our paddles a little deeper to bring you fun and engagement in a new way! Help us raise funds for children across the country living with severe disabilities or life threatening illnesses.
How you can get involved
- Sign up and begin fundraising – raise $250 to help us reach our goal of $40,000
- Invite others to your team (optional)* Follow all health guidelines when chosing your team
- Ask your personal network for pledges
- Stay engaged by joining our contests, aiming to achieve awards and hitting those fundraising milestones
- On June 13th, 2021 join us in Kitchener to float 3.5 km, completing challenges along the way.
- Share videos/pictures of you or your team floating down The Grand River. #FloatforDreams to our Facebook Event page @SunshineFound or Instagram sunshinefound
About The Sunshine Foundation of Canada
The Sunshine Foundation of Canada is a charity based in London, Ontario that transforms the lives of kids and their families living with physical disabilities through our dream programs. Unlike other wish-granting organizations, a Sunshine Dream experience is not a child’s last wish but an opportunity that helps kids build and express a positive sense of self leading to a brighter, more hopeful future.
Over 30 years later, we celebrate 64 Sunshine DreamLifts and over 8,700 young lives transformed by the tremendous impact of having a dream come true. These dreams have helped kids break barriers and write brighter future stories for themselves, showing them that nothing can stay in the way of their dreams.