Join us anytime between August 1-31, 2021 to #SplashForKids
Join us any time and anywhere and make a splash this August for #SplashForKids. The Great Canadian Splash For Kids is an online fundraiser, complete with fun challenges for you to achieve in support of The Sunshine Foundation of Canada.
HOW TO JOIN:
- Sign up and begin fundraising. Register before August 31st, 2021 as an individual/family (living at the same address) or as a 'Crew' (friend group/workplace etc.). Crews can complete the challenges together or individually.
Your registration fee is a $20 tax receipted donation. This cost helps us kick start our fundraising goal of $20,000, secures your spot for a chance to win some great prizes, and unlocks your challenges.
- Once you are registered, you will have access to your Splash Central fundraising page. Splash Central is your personal website where you can share why your supporting Sunshine, and use this page to invite your network to support you.
- Challenges are available on this website and in our resources for participants. There will be 3 challenges you can choose from plus a bonus "splash-tivity."
- Fundraise by encouraging your friends and connections to make a pledge towards your completed challenges. Encourage them to sign up too! The more you fundraise, the more prizes you can win!
- Post a photo or video of your completed Splash challenges to @SunshineFound on social media anytime in August with #SplashForKids to be entered to win a prize. For each of the Splash Challenges you complete, you receive an additional entry to win!
By joining #SplashForKids, you will help raise funds and awareness of the mental-health boosting impact of Sunshine Dream Programs.
- Suggested target fundraising amount: $200 per person
- Draws for: Early registration (before July 12th) and completing your Splash Challenges.
- Prizes for: Reaching fundraising milestones, being the highest fundraiser, raising over $5K and $10K
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT MORE THAN EVER:
Sunshine is the only charity in Canada that changes the lives of kids and youth living with severe physical disabilities through customized dream experiences. For many, a Sunshine Dream is a ray of hope and gives them a foundation to build a brighter future.
Help raise awareness of the power of a Sunshine Dream and fundraise to support more dreams come true for kids near you.
This year, our goal is to raise $20,000 to help make more dreams possible! Your support today will help ensure dreams like receiving adaptive technology to connect with peers and online learning, or musical instruments to increase skills and confidence will come true next year for kids in your own community.
Gather your water toys, fundraise, and #SplashForKids to help change lives.