At St. Joseph's Rising Eagle Day Camp, Native American children in need enjoy activities designed to let kids be kids.
For four weeks, St. Joseph's bus travels more than 120 miles — EACH DAY — to local reservations. At the meeting spot, up to 100 Lakota (Sioux) children wait, hoping they will have one of the limited seats on the bus. Back at St. Joseph's campus, the boys and girls enjoy traditional arts and crafts, Lakota games and more. Two hearty meals and snacks complete the day … all in a safe, stable environment.
"I like that we get lunch every day. I like the food a lot. It's good!" — Evana, day camp attendee
Because camp is always free to those who attend, we need to raise $51,126 by June 22 to cover all the cost. Please donate today!
- $157 will send a Lakota child to camp for two weeks.
- $75 provides safe transportation to appreciative kids.
- $45 will supply traditional arts & crafts.
- $25 teaches about the Native American culture.
- $12 feeds nutritious meals & snacks.
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
Credit Card Information:
Checking Account Information: