The Governor's Circle
Since our founding in 2002, Partnership has been in our blood. Inspired by the legacy of Theodore Roosevelt, TRCP seeks to unite and amplify the voice of sportsmen around issues of conservation and access. TRCP works with more than 50 national conservation organizations, hundreds of local clubs and businesses, and nearly 50,000 individuals to guarantee all Americans quality places to hunt and fish.
Individual donors provide essential funding for our work, giving us the flexibility to quickly meet emerging threats and opportunities. Your generous support is needed to help the TRCP continue to fight for our sporting traditions and unite the outdoor community in Washington, D.C. and around the country.
GOVERNOR'S CIRCLE: Gifts of $5,000-9,999
The Governor's Circle is the TRCP's newest membership circle for donors who give $5,000 or more annually.
Governor's Circle members enjoy the following benefits:
- Special premium offerings from top outdoor retailers like Orvis, Yeti, Sitka Gear, and Buck Knives - and the option to select a Kimber Classic Select Grade or Mountain Ascent Rifle;
- An invitation to the TRCP's annual Capital Conservation Awards Dinner in Washington, DC, as well as to the event's VIP Reception;
- Special conservation briefings from TRCP President & CEO Whit Fosburgh;
- Invitations to regional events in your area;
- An invitation to the TRCP's exclusive donor trips, where you will experience world-class hunting and fishing and discuss conservation issues with top experts in the field. Past trips include: bonefishing at Deep Water Cay in the Bahamas, quail hunting at the George Hi Plantation in North Carolina, fly fishing on the Upper Delaware River, and trout fishing on the Missouri River (Montana) and the Henry's Fork (Idaho);
- All TRCP electronic communications;
- Recognition in the TRCP's annual report.
Help us ensure that our treasured wild habitats and game remain intact for the next generation to enjoy - lend your support to the TRCP's efforts today! Please contact the TRCP at (202) 639-8727 or email@example.com with any questions.
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
Today's Payment Amount:
Credit Card Information: