Since our founding in 2002, Partnership has been in our blood. Inspired by the legacy of Theodore Roosevelt, TRCP seeks to unite and amplify the voice of sportsmen around issues of conservation and access. TRCP works with more than 50 national conservation organizations, hundreds of local clubs and businesses, and nearly 50,000 individuals to guarantee all Americans quality places to hunt and fish.
Individual donors provide essential funding for our work, giving us the flexibility to quickly meet emerging threats and opportunities. Your generous support is needed to help the TRCP continue to fight for our sporting traditions and unite the outdoor community in Washington, D.C. and around the country.
President's Council: Individual Gifts of $10,000 and above
The President’s Council is the TRCP’s highest level donor circle who give $10,000 or more annually to the TRCP. Its members form an advisory committee to the TRCP President & CEO.
President's Council members enjoy the following benefits:
- Special premium offerings from top outdoor retailers like Orvis, Yeti, Sitka Gear, and Buck Knives - and the option to select a Kimber Classic Select Grade or Mountain Ascent Rifle as well as any Orvis Helios 2 rod;
- Exclusive access to TRCP President & CEO Whit Fosburgh, senior staff, and the TRCP Board of Directors;
- Access to TRCP’s conservation partners and decision-makers in Washington, D.C.
- Invitation to an annual President’s Council trip and briefing;
- An invitation to the TRCP's annual Capital Conservation Awards Dinner in Washington, D.C., as well as to the event's VIP Reception;
- Invitations to regional events in your area;
- An invitation to the TRCP's exclusive donor trips, where you will experience world-class hunting and fishing and discuss conservation issues with top experts in the field. Past trips include: bonefishing at Deep Water Cay in the Bahamas, quail hunting at the George Hi Plantation in North Carolina, fly fishing on the Upper Delaware River, and trout fishing on the Missouri River (Montana) and the Henry's Fork (Idaho);
- All TRCP electronic communications;
- Recognition in the TRCP's annual report.
Help us ensure that our treasured wild habitats and game remain intact for the next generation to enjoy - lend your support to the TRCP's efforts today! Please contact the TRCP at (202) 639-8727 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
Today's Payment Amount:
Credit Card Information: