North Texas Amateur Baseball League All-Star Games
On behalf of the North Texas Amateur Baseball League (NTABL), Frisco RoughRiders and Dr Pepper Snapple Group, thank you for supporting the All-Star Games to be held at Dr Pepper Ballpark on Sunday, September 15, 2019. Last year’s event netted more than $30,000. The “kid-friendly” event includes four games featuring the area’s best amateur baseball players age 18 and older beginning at 8:30 a.m. and running throughout the day.
The full schedule for the day is:
- 8:30 AM Masters\Legends All Star Game
- 10:55 AM Veterans (35+) All Star Game
- 1:25 PM American All Star Game
- 3:30 PM Check Presentation
- 4:00 PM National All Star Game
Due to scheduled maintenance the Lazy River will not be open on September 15.
Donation levels include the following:
$30 Donation - Day Pass to all activities
- $50 Donation - Play-by-play announcer for two innings
- $300 NTABL Team Sponsor - 20 Day Passes
- $350 Outfield Digital Sign Sponsor - All day ad/logo on digital outfield signs and 10 Day Passes
- $750 Suite Sponsor - A/C Suite, all day ad/logo on digital outfield sign, 20 Day Passes
- $2,000 Bronze Sponsor - A/C Suite, all day ad/logo on digital outfield sign, 10 Day Passes, smaller logo on t-shirt
- $5,000 Silver Sponsor - Larger logo on t-shirt, A/C Suite, all day ad/logo on digital outfield sign, 20 Day Passes
- $10,000 Gold Sponsor - Event naming rights for 1 year, top logo on t-shirt, A/C Suite, all day ad/logo on digital outfield sign, 30 Day Passes
All tickets will be held at the main gate under the name on the credit card or check received. For the event Title Sponsorship opportunity, NTABL sponsorship, advertising, interviews or other information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-609-7289 or visit www.ntabl.com.
For more information about TSRHC, to volunteer or to make a donation, please call 214-559-5000 or 800-421-1121 or visit scottishritehospital.org.
TSRHC is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. Please consult your financial planner or tax adviser to determine the exact tax advantages of any gift you are considering. You will receive an acknowledgment letter, which includes a receipt that can be used to claim a tax deduction, for all gifts.
* = Required fields