Register for Dyslexia Identification
The Special Education Opportunity
NOTICE! Due to current weather conditions and subsequent power outages, we have postponed this seminar, which will be rescheduled for a future date. We will notify registrants of the next date this will be offered in the next few days, and those currently registered for tomorrow’s seminar will be automatically registered for the next scheduled seminar. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please note that if you are unable to attend on the future date, refunds will be available upon request.
Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children is offering a seminar for assessment professionals with graduate-level training and certification in test administration and interpretation, including Educational Diagnosticians, Licensed Specialists in School Psychology, Speech-Language Pathology, and Licensed Professional Counselors. The seminar will address identification through the full and individual evaluation process.
This seminar will highlight:
- Assessment data gathering that would suggest need to consider dyslexia.
- Test instruments and the decision-making process to more specifically evaluate the core features of dyslexia within the context of a full and individual evaluation.
- Student profiles that require more in depth interpretation due to complications, such as ADHD.
- Case studies will be presented.
- This seminar will not cover information regarding second language/bilingual assessment and identification.
A valid email is required to attend this virtual seminar so that you can receive the meeting invitation and handouts.
The link and log in information for the virtual seminar will be provided by email 2 days prior to the seminar.