The top 10 ways to defuse your congregational time bomb - at a glance - are:
10. Remember Who You Are and Whose You Are
9. Learn the Fine Art of Conversation
8. Be a Hospital for Sinners, Not a Hotel for Saints
7. Play Together Stay Together
6. Be Prepared to Stay Grounded
5. Keep Cool, Calm, and Collected
4. Put the Right People in the Right Places
3. Wear the Right Shoe for the Right Job
2. Take What You Need and Leave the Rest
1. Don't Miss the Money Trees for the Money Pits
ABOUT THE AUTHOR of Top 10 Ways To Defuse Your Congregational Time Bomb
Julianna Kristina Tenny-Brittian is the Northeast Area Minister of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) of Mid-America. She was senior consultant to The Mainline Evangelism Research Project, funded by the Lilly Endowment and operated under the office of the General Minister and President of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). She received her D.Min. from Bakke Graduate University in Seattle, Washington.
Publisher: The Pilgrim Press
ISBN/Prod. Code: 978-0-8298-1804-8
We also recommend . . .