Help keep Vancouver Island hospice care in motion with the Cycle of Life Tour.
*Registration for the 2023 group ride weekend opens February 1st!
Not able to make the in-person ride this year? Consider signing up as a Virtual Rider for free! Find out more.
The Cycle of Life Tour is organized by Victoria Hospice, however we are thrilled to be able to include other Vancouver Island hospices in the ride. When you register, you will be asked to select the hospice you wish to raise funds for. If your chosen hospice is unavailable, unfortunately that means their rider spots are full. In this case, we recommend you contact us at 250-519-1744 to be put on the waitlist to ride for that hospice.
Rider Registration Fee: $125**
With a commitment to raise $1,000 or more in pledges
Every dollar will stay on Vancouver Island to support local hospices.
What’s in it for you?
- An unforgettable, fully supported cycle touring experience
- Your very own custom Cycle of Life Tour 2023 cycling jersey
- All meals including gourmet dinner prepared by our special Chef, Heidi Fink
- Overnight camping experience, including hot showers
- All ferry costs included
- Entertainment & other fun activities
- Rider support packs with water bottles and other great swag
- Quality local nutrition and snacks from Hornby Organic Energy Bars & Rumble
What you’ll need:
- Your own bicycle
- Your tent and sleeping gear (tent sharing is encouraged)
- Change of clothes, including towel
- Wet weather bag
- The motivation to raise funds for hospice care
- The determination to ride 200kms over 2 days
We’ve got you covered:
- Mobile First Aid stations
- Safety marshals along route
- Frequent fuelling and hydration stops on route
- Online donation site for easy sharing and pledge sourcing
Rewards for fundraisers include:
- Prestigious ‘Top Fundraiser’ swag
- Elite sleeping quarters for ‘Top Fundraiser’ at Salt Spring Island Camp
- Prizes for riders who raise over $1500
- Lots of amazing door prizes