The YSC Leadership Circle
Become a Leader in the Circle of Support
The YSC Leadership Circle is open to individuals who make an annual gift of $1,200 or more (or $100+ monthly). All contributions go toward extending the reach and capabilities of YSC, allowing us to continue providing valuable educational programming and emotional support to the thousands of women who utilize our resources every year.
As a member of the YSC Leadership Circle, you’ve made the commitment to become a trailblazer in the breast cancer movement and for that, you deserve the greatest recognition we can offer. These exclusive benefits are our way of showing how grateful we are for your dedication and support.
Members of the Leadership Circle Receive:
- Special recognition on the YSC website
- Recognition at all YSC National fundraising events
- Named recognition in YSC’s annual report and printed newsletter
- VIP status at all YSC events
- Exclusive periodic YSC updates from the President and CEO
- Named recognition as a Leader on the YSC donor wall at the YSC national headquarters in New York
- Exclusive YSC Leadership Circle cloisonné lapel pin
Your Gift Makes Good Things Happen
Because of your annual gift:
- YSC will be able to provide more educational resources, including robust online and multimedia content so that young women facing breast cancer, their supporters and caregivers can connect to the best and most current information available.
- YSC will be able to develop more comprehensive programming for young women facing metastatic (advanced) breast cancer, including wellness retreats—reducing the sense of isolation and hopelessness in this typically underserved population.
- YSC will be able to expand its national and global presence, reaching more newly diagnosed young women and providing them with essential educational tools and support they desperately need to navigate their breast cancer journey.
The YSC Leadership Circle: Current Members
In recognition of those distinguished individuals who have chosen to become leaders in the circle of support and their commitment to upholding our mission that no young woman should face breast cancer alone.
Aimée Bariteau & Eric Morgan
Andrew & Randi Berdon
Anna & Brian Cluxton
Diane & Doug DiYanni
Lisa J. Frank
Jill & Jonathan Frey
Dr. Jack Heil & Ms. Gayle Capozzalo
Maureen Kelly — In honor of herself
The Kelly Lynn Foundation
Ken Lin Fund
Karen & Robert Kennedy
Jim K. McDirmid
Debi Memmolo & Greg Taxin
Jennifer Merschdorf & Jeffrey Gannon
Karen Orczyk & Christine Benjamin
Stephanie & Steve Pendray
Michele Przypyszny — In honor of Lisa Frank and In memory of Randi Rosenberg
Roberta & Lee Schwartz
The Simha-Chari Family
Carolyn & Charlie Strancke — In honor of Anna Cluxton
Tricia Flaherty Charitable Fund
Kristin & Jeffrey Westbrook