Our ZERO Stars
Our ZERO Prostate Cancer Run/Walk Teams and Fundraisers are an essential component to raising funds to save lives and keep families together. We thank all of our teams and fundraisers for their commitment in helping us end prostate cancer. A special congratulation goes out to our current Top Fundraisers across the nation.
- Chemosabes - $5,020.19
- Oh For Pete's Sake - $2,266.02
- What's Your PSA? - $2,255.41
- Charlie's Angels - $1,056.71
- Curtiss-Wright EPD in Memory of Greg Moyer - $1,025.86
- Wylie Roadrunners - $979.63
- Blue Ribbon Providers - $701.73
- laughingwithcancer.org - $551.23
- Roberson Rebels - $201.23
- Lehigh Valley Tuesday Night Support Group - $156.56
- Frank the Tank - $7,055.29
- Daughters 4 Dads - $4,932.02
- Team Ihde - $2,532.94
- Determined for Dads - $2,482.21
- Martin-O'Neil Cancer Center at Adventist Health St. Helena - $2,166.13
- Team Larry and Frank - $791.72
- Team Astellas-Pfizer - $700.00
- Pet Emergency & Specialty Center of Marin - $532.47
- TLC - $462.49
- Wine Country CrossFit - $414.72
Want to find out how you can get your name on this list?
Reach out to ZERO’s National Fundraising Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore new tips and tools that can help you become one of our top 10.