DIY Community Fundraising
You can create your own event for Covenant House Vancouver. Help youth experiencing homelessness access the support they so desperately need.
Each year individuals, work colleagues, students and community groups rally to raise crucial funds and awareness for Covenant House. You can help provide relentless support to youth in our care through your fundraising event! We provide the platform and are here to help you succeed.
Become a Covenant House Vancouver ambassador and invite your community of family and friends to join you in the fight to end youth homelessness.
DIY Community Fundraising allows you to:
- Build your own web page to bring your idea to life
- Fundraise individually or as a team
- Send emails and share on social media
- Set fundraising goals
- Collect donations from friends and family
- Acknowledge your supporters
- Track your progress
- Help young people experiencing homelessness access love and support
Contact us to learn more about how to get involved
For Community Fundraising:
Philanthropy Officer, Community Giving